Sunday, June 24, 2012

Katie's Place Photoshoot

Today Cindy (of Muddy Love Pet Photography) and I made it out to Katie's Place Animal Shelter, along with a friend who is looking for a new cat (or two?) to add to her life (yay adopters!).



We had a wonderful time meeting all the cats and trying to get good shots of as many as we could. Some were natural models, totally working it for the camera, some were quite shy, some were frisky characters - there was a bit of everything.

The Katie's Place volunteers were lovely, staying late so we could work. 

I usually fall in love with one or two particular cats every time I visit a rescue and this time was no different. The guy who really caught my eye was Trump (photo at left) - this is one big, attention-grabbing cat! He was super chill and friendly to us and I think I'm going to make it my mission to make sure this guy finds a home (should be easy, he's ridiculously handsome). He's a Himalayan/Manx mix (no tail!), very unusual!

Cindy took amazing photos - I'm so impressed by her skill and willingness to use it and her free time to help homeless animals try to find loving homes; yay for good people!

I'll be adding a photo gallery of some of her images soon - first I have to get the photos on the hard drive of the rescue group so they can use them! I'll put a few here so you can see how fantastic they are. Thanks Cindy!
Nicole (deaf)

Marlowe

Fiji

No comments:

Post a Comment