Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kitten Year End Finale

Got Craft was a very busy event and many wonderful people bought cards in support of VOKRA and Katie's Place.  I also heard some great stories from people who have adopted from VOKRA or fostered for them.  (There are still cards available on etsy.)

I managed to squeeze in one last photo shoot before the end of 2014. Couldn't get a photographer so I tried to do my best for Homefinders Animal Rescue myself.

Indoor photography in a dark room with kittens is tricky but with enough patience (and photoshopping) we managed to get some adorable photos. It helps to have adorable models. Look at these ridiculous rascals:

kitten flock



















kitten-45b

The thing with kittens this tiny is that it would be oh so easy to put one in my pocket and take it home. Such temptation.

I resisted this time.

Also took my first photos of a hedgehog! And there were some beautiful adult cats too.

Fingers crossed these creatures all find happy forever homes quickly.

kitten-15b
Cowboy Hedgehog poof-2b

No comments:

Post a Comment